Hosted Solution Data Center
Novo Solutions’ server(s) are housed in a data center that has been engineered from the ground up to accommodate the high-availability demands of the internet’s most popular web sites and applications. Some of the details are described below:
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols and round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitor access to every one of our data centers.
- Only authorized data center personnel are granted access credentials to our data centers. No one else can enter the production area of the datacenter without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
- Every data center employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before they’re hired.
- Every data center’s HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant. This ensures that a duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure.
- Every 90 seconds, all the air in our data centers are circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants.
- Advanced fire suppression systems are designed to stop fires from spreading in the unlikely event one should occur.
- Should a total utility power outage ever occur, all data centers’ power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power.
- The UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails.
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, the routinely tested, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely.
Core Routing Equipment
- Only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used in the data centers.
- Fiber carriers enter the data centers at disparate points to guard against service failure.
- Networking and security teams working in the data centers are required to be certified. They are also required to be thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise level networks.
- The Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards.
Learn about the Novo Private Cloud