Video (Screencast) Production Internship (Paid)
Position Summary: To create screencast (software screens and voice) customer support/tutorial videos and documentation. This may include marketing videos.
For over 20 years Novo Solutions, Inc. has been providing flexible, easy to use web based (and now mobile) software solutions and outstanding support to help our customers simplify their work. Our web and mobile, cloud based Operations Management software helps them track and maintain equipment, manage work and interact with their customers in more productive ways. Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA, we serve customers in various industries around the world. Our corporate web site is: www.novosolutions.com.
If your qualifications match our requirements, we invite you to apply for our Video (Screencast) Production Internship position.
- Learning our software
- Creating Screencast Tutorial Videos (screen capture and voice recordings) that will help our customers quickly learn and maximize the use of our software
- Working as a team player
- Updating software documentation and screenshots
- Testing and learning newly developed software features
- Possibly creating marketing videos
- Experience or coursework in video creation, video editing and writing is a plus but the video creation and editing can be taught
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant, friendly voice for audio capture on videos
- Inquisitive with the ability to quickly understand new software and functionality
- Energetic with a positive and confident attitude
- Commitment to honesty/integrity
Apply Online or Email your Resume/Cover Letter with the following guidelines
- Subject Line: APPLICANT – Video (screencast) Production Internship
- Include a cover letter/note (as the body of the email) articulating why you feel you would be a good fit for this position.
- Include the resume as an MS Word or PDF attachment
The email address is hr @ novosolutions.com