ShareNet Asset Management Software Benefits
Our adaptable, scalable ShareNet asset management software will simplify how you organize, utilize, maintain and retain the value of your assets.
Is There a More Effective Way to Organize and Control My Assets?
Gain control over the organization and status of your assets with our ShareNet asset management software.
- Powerful asset management software can be used from anywhere on any device
- Wide-ranging control across single or multiple locations with multiple languages
- Convenient bar code scanning on smart phones or tablets
- Improve asset visibility by reporting on asset cost, depreciation, downtime, type, location, and more.
Novo Solutions asset tracking tool will provide the summary and details needed to justify budget decisions. No more ungainly spreadsheets, our turn-key, cloud-based asset management software lets you easily track, organize, and report asset data on your terms.
Will the ShareNet Asset Management Software Grow with My Operation?
Create the forms you want, when you want them, without technical support. Choose from 60+ pre-defined fields or create your own for ultimate usability, scalability and flexibility.
- Easy-to-use customization wizards, customizable forms, fields, email templates, charts, reports and more
- Create assets, update assets, and add location information at the office or out in the field
- One system can have multiple permissions for multiple departments
- Highly flexible system architecture can be altered to meet your specific needs and requirements
Our cloud asset management software allows you to easily modify forms, record lists, fields and email templates, attach documents or photos to your records, and tailor the system to suit your operation.
How Can I Get the Most Out of My Assets?
We can help you deploy and utilize assets more efficiently – and never again purchase more equipment than you need. Experience more efficient operations when assets and equipment are tracked.
- Have a detailed record of previous repairs, procedures, and images for all assets on any device, anywhere
- Scheduled asset maintenance is simplified with planned preventative maintenance and automated reminders
- Convenient asset status, completion, and location updates
- Simplified data import, customized reports, and dashboards
- Asset tracking measures targets achieved and missed to help determine possible improvements
Reporting on asset costs is essential to your financial plan and enhances the decision-making process and the available resources that support your long-term goals. Our cloud asset management software, helps you know exactly which assets you have, where they’re located, and what their status is, so that you can get the most out of what you own.
Are There Ways to Maximize the Value and Lifespan of My Assets?
Novo Solutions ShareNet helps you keep track of purchase information, asset maintenance schedules, their depreciated value, and more, so you can assess and maintain the life span and value of those assets.
- Convenient bar code scanning
- Simplified equipment troubleshooting
- Immediate log of all asset changes
- Automated reminders for maintenance, inspections, and warranty expiration
Properly maintained equipment has a longer life and higher retained value. Our cloud asset management software reduces downtime, increases equipment life, and improves replace or repair decisions.
ShareNet Asset Management Software Features
Latest News & Resources
Imagine the challenges of managing over 100 convenience stores with over 1500 employees and growing that is what Petrogas Global Limited, trading as Applegreen does every day in the beautiful country of Ireland. From fuel, to groceries, to hot and cold meals, Applegreen strives to go above and beyond to provide the very best service to their customers.
Asset Management Software Take the Leap!
Making the decision to invest in asset management software is daunting at best. The mere thought alone can send even the most level-headed into a tail spin. That’s why it’s important to know the areas you expect a return on your investment. The cost should be offset by the gains. Let’s face it, paper isn’t dynamic. Workers out in the field are deprived of valuable data that may be crucial to their jobs, such as asset history, plans, condition assessments,
Computing in the Novo Cloud
The ‘Cloud’ has rolled in and by all accounts is here to stay, but is it really the magic bullet foremost businesses and is it right for you? And are all clouds the same? Here’s what you need to know about computing in the Cloud, and what sets the Novo Cloud apart from the rest.
SaaS versus Cloud Solutions?
Novo Solutions has always offered hosted, or SaaS (software as a service) deployment options.It is a great option for many organizations because it provides:
- Lower maintenance and support costs than on-premise based alternatives
- Lower entry point than a licensed purchase
- Reduced challenges associated with upgrades, updates, and security patches