Information Collection and Use
Personal Information: The Sites collect personal information from you only when you share it with us (for example, when registering).
- Fulfill your requests regarding our products and services and to improve them.
- Remind us of who you are on return visits (this cookie is set when you first visit the Site).
- Estimate our audience size and measure traffic patterns.
- If you are uncomfortable having a cookie placed on your system, you may elect to turn off the cookie or delete existing cookies in your browser (if you turn off or delete the Site cookie, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site).
Information Sharing and Marketing Emails
Sharing of Information: We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you, but we may disclose your information to the extent necessary:
- as part of the service we provide,
- with contractors performing services for us under a confidentiality agreement,
- if we sell our business,
- as required by law,
- to enforce our customer contracts, including without limitation potential violations, and
- to detect or prevent fraud or harm to our users.
Marketing Emails: We may communicate with you regarding our Sites or services (including send special offers and updates, newsletters, and product and service-related announcements, among other things).
- If you do not want to receive promotional information, simply notify us by opting-out. We will provide you clear instructions on how to opt-out.
Confidentiality and Security
Employees and Contractors: We limit access to personal information about you to employees or contractors who we believe need that information to provide services to us, and who have a confidentiality agreement with us. In certain areas, the Sites use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data during transmission.
Latest Policy Update: June 26, 2013
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Click edit button to change this text.