Greetings from Novo Solutions! I wanted to take a few minutes to give you an update of what has been going on here at Novo Solutions and what the next year holds for our customers.
2014 – ShareNet Release
Last year was a banner year for Novo Solutions with the release of ShareNet, our new Cloud Platform application. ShareNet was designed to simplify your work by helping you track, share and report on information in more productive ways.
Some of ShareNet’s key capabilities include:
- Mobile Access – ability to view and update records with a Smart Phone or Tablet while out of the office
- Advanced Reporting – advanced users can use their creativity to design the reports they need with advanced layouts, calculations, etc.
- Customer/Contact Management – lightweight to mid-level CRM allows you to not only associate support issues and assets with customers, but notes, attachments and follow up tasks can be added to customer and contact records.
- Robust Bi-Directional APIs for Data Integration – powerful APIs were central to the design of ShareNet, making it possible for broad levels of data integration to be created.
Our November 2014 release added a new End User/Customer Portal, Inventory Management (to support Work Orders for tracking parts and labor) and many other important enhancements.
So what’s ahead?
We are currently working on feature updates and new applications including:
- Preventative Maintenance (now available in beta for current ShareNet customers) –DONE!
- Single sign on solution for ShareNet –DONE!
- Various User Interface and User Experience enhancements-DONE!
- Project Management application (under consideration)-DONE!
We understand that many of our Novo Portal customers desire to move to the ShareNet Platform. We are currently working on creating a process that will migrate the core data from Novo Portal into ShareNet. (DONE!) We will be contacting you about this opportunity once all testing has been completed. Please call NOW!
Our customers love it!
So far we have been receiving great reviews from customers using our ShareNet Platform. Last spring we launched the Asset Management App, and a number of customers have been successfully using it. One really cool feature is the ability to look up assets by scanning bar codes using a camera on a Smart Phone or Tablet.
Some of the other comments we have received are:
- “We are using ShareNet to track furniture. Information is now available at the touch of a button which allows us to make faster and better decisions about new purchases. We now know where all the pieces belong.”
- “ShareNet has increased the visibility of the assets we have and where they are located.”
- “ShareNet is simple and easy to use. It does the job we need it to do for our IT environment.”
ShareNet is helping our customers keep better track of information and share this information with other users. Powerful reporting allows them to summarize and analyze this information in beneficial ways.
To learn more visit: https://novosolutions.com/sharenet/