By now you have probably heard of all of the benefits of ‘Cloud Computing Software’, and the huge savings associated with moving to a cloud platform. But all clouds are not the same. Let’s take a look at some of the different cloud offerings:
Private/Internal Clouds -emulate cloud computing software on private networks capitalizing on data security, corporate governance, and reliability concerns. Users “still have to buy, build, and manage them” and as such do not benefit from lower up-front capital costs and less hands-on management.
- Hybrid Clouds – consist of multiple internal and/or external providers; an organization provides and manages some resources in-house and has others provided externally.
- Community Clouds – several organizations have similar requirements and seek to share infrastructure so as to realize some of the benefits of cloud computing software.
- Public Clouds – a shared environment where service providers make resources, such as applications and storage, available to the general public over the Internet. Public clouds may have hundreds or even thousands of businesses running in isolated containers within the same physical environment.
Introducing ‘The Novo Private Cloud’
Through Rackspace, a trusted leader in Cloud computing software, Novo Solutions has adopted a secure, private cloud infrastructure for our customer’s data. Novo data is physically separated on dedicated hardware exclusively for Novo Solutions, providing high levels of security, reliability, and performance featuring the following benefits:
Full 24x7x365 support and management of the Private Cloud configuration including hardware, hypervisor layer, operating systems, database servers and infrastructure
- Virtual Machine provisioning
- Expert assistance in designing, configuring and deploying expansions to the Novo Private Cloud configuration
- The purchase and renewal of all software licenses including operating system, database and anti-virus updates
- The purchase and deployment of all related hardware components
- Around the clock management of the network and data center
- Industry leading SLAs
- High levels of security, reliability, scalability and performance
- Greener server utilization with reduced energy consumption
At Novo Solutions, we offer all of our software as Cloud, Annual Subscription deployment. This gives you the option to try one environment, and switch to other if desired – keeping your data intact.
Please contact us for a free trial, so you can try our software using your own data. Quickly, you can be expediting services and saving money ‘in the Cloud’.