Consider all the paper activities your office is handling every day. In fact, the US government spends $440 million per year printing. That’s just the cost, there are notifications to send, records to file, and updates to complete as well. And to manage these tasks, you need a series of steps to follow. Suppose you could do those things without lifting a finger. It is possible, with municipal work order software and automatic workflows.
Imagine if tasks stopped falling through the cracks. What if automated workflows could standardize routine tasks, save time, and money? Because if you perform duties in an orderly fashion they are more efficient and have a better chance of getting done on time.
Automatic workflows bring together different departments and replace poor communication and follow through. The best part of municipal work order software is being able to determine what’s impacting performance and productivity. Then use that information to identify areas to focus attention and make changes.
STAY ON THE SAME PAGE WITH AUTOMATIC WORKFLOWS:
Lately, text messaging is the primary form of communication. Although it’s incomplete, time-consuming, misinterpreted, and often missing pertinent details. Communication at the workplace can be like text messaging, often with no one on the same page. Often multi-departmental communication can either run well or fall hard. So how can you stop communication bottlenecks across all municipal departments and get on the same page?
What can municipal workflows do for you?
- Send citizens automatic email notifications of renewals, requests received, and status updates.
- It provides your citizens with the tools to help themselves with a knowledge base of routine questions, answers, and how to’s.
- Convert incoming emails (requests, complaints, and hazards) into manageable service requests and route to the appropriate department.
- Manage routine correspondence (welcome letter, planned work, code enforcement’s) with responsive automatic workflows.
- It provides an instant access knowledge base of policies and new employee procedures.
MANAGE MAINTENANCE WORK ORDERS VS. THEM MANAGING YOU:
Your community depends on the operation of critical assets. It’s also becoming difficult with tight budgets and strict regulations. Municipalities must maintain many critical high-cost assets. So, monitoring work orders are crucial to keep business running as usual. In other words, you need a well-defined maintenance strategy because, failing to do so, could have serious consequences.
What can municipal work order software do for you?
- Track and manage tasks at multiple locations in real-time.
- It’s easy to fulfill work orders with up-to-date parts inventory information.
- Reduce emergency work orders and staff over-time with a proper, preventative maintenance schedule.
- Decrease equipment outages and maintenance costs with automated maintenance reminders.
- Reminders keep you informed of warranty renewals, inspections, condition assessments, and more.
- PM is more cost effective with one municipal work order management solution.
Municipal Work Order Software stops bottlenecks and improves departmental, staff, and citizen communication. It also automates complex tasks and improves productivity. Let Novo Solutions help you free up time, save money, and protect the community you serve.