The past couple weeks have been eventful here in Virginia (our office is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia). First, we had an earthquake – the first in our region in decades. Following that, we had a hurricane. We are grateful to have fared well throughout the storms and pray our customers did as well. Let Novo Software be your port in the storm.
All of this has us thinking about disaster preparedness. We just never know what sudden events can unexpectedly impact our homes and workplaces. When these events do hit we are grateful for the preparations we have done. In extreme circumstances, planning can help to make sure you are able to maintain business continuity and at the very least help you return to ‘normal’ faster.
The Novo Software – Knowledge Base is a great tool for documenting essential business knowledge. For example, you may track:
- Emergency procedures
- Emergency contact information
- Ramp up procedures
- Employee information
- New employee onboarding information
- Vendor information
- Self-help articles for everyday issues and questions
- Provide a single, commonplace for employees to reference
The Novo Software – Asset Manager will track your assets in the event of loss:
- Pictures of assets
- Serial numbers, locations, etc.
- Date of purchase, the amount paid, etc.
- Warranty information
- Repairs and inspections completed on each asset
And finally, if you have damage and need to manage restoration issues the Novo Software – Help Desk will allow you to:
- Track and organize requests
- Assign requests to the appropriate person/department
- Record status of requests
- Send automatic progress updates to customers
- Send reminders for service level agreement expiration dates
Best of all the Novo Software is web-based, so you can access it from anywhere! If you would like more information on one of the Novo Solutions modules above please give us a call at 757-687-6590 or check out the link below.