Your business may be small – but your business needs aren’t!
Many small business owners think that request tracking, or help desk software is just for call centers or large IT shops, but that is not the case. Small organizations that have the same need as larger organizations to keep track of requests can benefit greatly from a request tracking solution.
It is amazing what people resort to to keep track of requests.
- Manual forms/work orders
- Even post it notes
Today there are affordable, easy to use tools to track and manage your
day-to-day requests. It’s time to keep track of your requests. This helps:
- Organize requests by date, priority, customer, etc.
- Automatically route requests to the appropriate person/department
- Give administrators the ability to see what requests are ‘open’ at a glance
- Allow for reporting to see who did what, how long it took, number of incidences, etc.
- And best of all keeps things from falling through the cracks
Hosted, or cloud based solutions allow you to access the tool from any computer and pay by the month – you only pay for the service as long as you contract to use it, with no software to install. And when your company grows you just add more administrators to the license – so you only pay for what you need.
For more information on how your small business can keep track of requests contact Novo today. https://novosolutions.com/help-desk-software