As regulations and accountability are on the increase, organizations everywhere are taking a closer look at how they manage their internal documentation. This is not only beneficial for internal efficiency, but also for accountability if disclosure is required or called upon.
Best Practices Include:
- A central repository to hold important information
- High searchable functionality
- Ability for management to review any changes or revisions to documentation
- Ability to archive and review all previous versions of any document (policy)
- Secure settings which allow personnel to see only the level of security they are permitted to view
- Security of content – from internal or external sources
Knowledge Base Software is a great tool to manage your internal documentation. For a limited time the Novo Knowledge base software is only $2010. Please contact us for a free trial.
Leave A Comment